Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6: Living with Minimum Wage experiment

6 March 2014: Day 6


Another day in the Living with Minimum Wage in Malaysia experiment.


After woke up, eat breakfast and lunch at home, then went to my golf club library to rush my board report and develop the award scoring sheet.
Had Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner, a cat keep on coming asking for food...end up giving the beef bacon in my pasta to him instead. [must remember to bring cat food from home trow]


Then rush off for board meeting.
Finish board meeting, hungry [meeting use up a lot of brain energy], so stop by the burger stall nearby in Sunway Mas area and got ayam special..it cost RM4..wow!
I am definitely going back to my normal burger stall in SS17.
========
Expenditure today: RM19.79
Total expenditure to date: RM141.59
Balance to survive on minimum wage: RM758.41

No comments:

Post a Comment