Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 5: Living with Minimum Wage in Malaysia experiment

5 March 2014: Day 5 of Living with Minimum Wage Experiment.


Absolutely loving the freedom and flexibility of my work.  Typical work day starts at 12pm or 1pm, and end either by 7pm or if I don't have any meetings, I continue to work til 10pm.
Breakfast at home, then takeaway food and went to work at my golf club library.

p/s:  If you dream of being a freedom entrepreneur, check out our programs that helps you learn How to Escape from Corporate Cage by Thrift Workshop


Had early dinner of Char Koay Teow & Fries. Brought own water today.
Then went off for project meeting at my NGO office.


Meeting lasted til midnight.
On the way home, drove past my favourite burger stall, but it was closed, so can't buy my supper. Went home and cooked instant porridge instead.


================
Total expenditure = RM10.49
Expenditure to date = RM 121.80
Balance to survive on minimum wage = RM 778.20

No comments:

Post a Comment